Monday, February 6, 2012

Taking a break from it all

I have been on several tour websites trying to find a place to go where it is just Boyd and myself; no work, no worries, just the two of us. I didn't realize that there are a plethora of Travel sites to choose from. All I know is that we want to go somewhere but Hawaii. We have been there several times and want to experience something different. I do however want to go to a beach, warm, sandy, tropical ocean...

I would love to go to Panama (best kept secret) where the beaches are beautiful, Monkeys swinging from the jungle trees, as they follow you from limb to limb. Fresh fruit. You haven't really experienced a yummy pineapple, banana or mango until you pick them fresh from the tree, and the Panamanian people and their traditional culture so captivating. Yep! that is on my bucket list.

I lived in Panama when I was 11 and I remember it was the neatest place to live, my sister owned a Monkey that we bought in Colon. I bought 2 parrots (Paco and Pepe). It was happy times for all.

I will post in Facebook for some suggestions and see what evolves and blog about the results so come back and give me your comment.

0 comments: