Sunday, February 12, 2012

The better of two evils...

It is hard to decide who will be a good president at this point in the game, it used to be a little easier to pick someone I usually just agreed with my mom and dad when I was younger but these last several years it seems like it is picking the better of two evils. I wonder if there were two woman running, one was slim, clean cut and seemed healthy and the other woman was a little hard on the eyes to look at, tired bags under her eyes and just plain jane, which would I pick? They both had policies that I agreed with and both seemed fairly worth listening too. Would I pick the one with the nice pumps or the one with a plain flat shoe? Would I pick looks over plainess? You see these slick polititians with there hair groomed so perfectly and their nails all manicured and then you hear from a guy named "Newt" the mere name sounds unfitting. He even looks a little "newtish" for all I know he is the nicest "Newt" in the whole world. What to do, what to do?

0 comments: