Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Craziness

Erikah loves everything she gets and her smile is so big and she is the sweetest daughter.

Megan as well is grateful for what she gets and I have been blessed with wonderful daughters.
My two favorite men in the whole world. The funny thing is that Boyd didn't plan to match with our Sawyer.
My favorite married daughter and son who was really good this year.
Our little Sawyer looks like a big boy I need to stop calling him my baby. He is so precious and he has the best parents in the world.
We all gave mom and dad a TV for their bedroom but it actually ended up in their living room.
Mi familia
This year I decorated my tree.
Our Christmas is chaotic and full of laughter every minute that everyone is around and I wouldn't have it any other way (okay maybe a little quiet).We love laughing and enjoying the moment we have with each other, it is something that has always made my heart warm.
I am very blessed to have the family that I have, they are intelligent and silly. We end up with some of the most interesting conversations. They will do anything for you.







I have a sister who is sweet and concrete, she makes friends where ever she goes. We will be on a plane and there she is talking to a complete stranger as if she know who they are(Lisa). Another sister who doesn't have common sense and yet she is one of the most skilled social workers you will ever meet. She has helped me a time or two. Thank you sis. (Rita)

My other sister is the most giving person you will ever meet and she is always learning new things (Beck).

Then there is my brother, bless his heart to have to deal with all sisters who talk and talk forever, he sits quietly by because he can't get a word in. I am glad to be building a relationship with him (Larry).

I love you all.

Last but not least there are my Mom and Dad who have made me the person I am. True Christlike attributes. They are the epitome of Love and sacrifice. I Love you.

Family is what this life is all about!

0 comments: